After years of trying to develop an effective waterproof attendance terminal, it finally dawned on us that the answer was staring us in the face in the shape of the new Suprema BioNet N2 reader.
Launched in April 2018, this FAP20 reader has:
- Suprema’s latest fingerprint algorithm coupled with the world’s best fingerprint sensor.
- 10,000 Users incorporating 1:1 identification with 2 templates per User
- 1.77” colour TFT LCD
- 160 x 128 pixels
- Operating temperature -20°C ~ 50°C
- IP67 rating
Proximity reader spec:
- 125kHz EM & 13.56MHz MIFARE, MIFARE Plus, DESFire/EV1, NFC & 2.4GHz BLE
- 125kHz EM, HID Prox & 13.56MHz MIFARE, MIFARE Plus, DESFire/EV1, FeliCa, iCLASS SE/SR, NFC & 2.4GHz BLE
The most important thing to remember is that this device is compatible with timeware® 2018.
Please note that to enrol fingerprints you will need a second IP Suprema Bionet N2 or an IP Suprema Bioentry P2. timeware® 2019 will be compatible with the Suprema BioMini Slim 2 desktop enroller.